Image Map

Thursday 10 October 2013

Goal 14: Paper Plate Tambourines

We have missed a couple of weeks of Leo and Mummy craft time due to our holiday so I had planned to make it up this week with a big paper mache project. I had planned to start it today until...

Spring threw a 40ºC (104ºF) day at us! Holy blazing sun, Batman! There was no way we were going to be able to play outside with floury paste, it would of dried before we even put it on the paper. I had promised the monster we could make something. I needed an idea and it needed to be quick.

Paper Plate Tambourines

I won't go into specific detail to explain this one. It's pretty easy to figure out.

Take two paper plates and decorate how ever your little heart wishes.



(we used my new japanese crayons, some water colour paint and ribbons)


Fill the centre with something that rattles.
(we used dried pasta)


Staple around the edges to stop the rattly things from falling out and...


Make as much noise as possible shaking the thing!

Quick, Easy and using items most people would have around the house. Leo has been using it to sing "Jingle Bells. Batman Smells" all afternoon(Hey! he asked me to sing him a batman song and that's the only thing I could think of besides "nanananana BATMAN!")

Now everyone awwww at the sibling love:


AWWWWWWWW! ❤
 photo tiniest-sig_zpsb3cf0281.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment