Image Map

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Happy Birthday J-Cheese!

Today is my husband Jason's 38th Birthday and so gives me full rights to brag about how lucky I am to be married to him again. What can I say? He is my better half.

From the photobooth at our wedding 10/03/12

It's actually hard to believe that we have only had 5 birthdays together. It seems such a small amount of time and yet we have shared so many other experiences in those years. I can't remember life without him, nor do I want to. From the night he charmed me for my number, everything changed and even when things haven't been easy there has never been anyone else that made me feel as secure and happy as he does.

Taken at my best friends wedding 31/10/12

The support he gives me, the absolute confidence he has in me helps me to believe that I can be a mother to two little ones, I can study, I can do anything I want. He accepts me for everything I am and that allows me to dream of becoming more.

Happy Birthday Babe! and thank you for being the man that you are. I love you more each day x



(Seriously, these cupcakes are pretty damn delicious! Will post about my awesome box cupcakes soon! and yes those are dinosaur sprinkles. The monster decided that Jason LOVES dinosaurs and made it a running theme. He truly is my son.)

 photo tiniest-sig_zpsb3cf0281.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Laura, those cupcakes look divine! Happy birthday to your hubby. I love mine dearly as well - he is so supportive and a wonderful father. It's so nice to have someone that appreciates and loves you for who you are, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is Paulette! Even when he drives me bonkers, I'd rather be annoyed by him then live without him. Aww ain't love grand?

    xx

    ReplyDelete